The Policy was last updated on January 4, 2021.
This Policy explains what personal information we collect about you, with whom we share it, and how you can elect in certain situations to not share information with third parties. "Personal Information" refers to information such as name and email that can be used to identify you individually.
We may amend this Policy at any time, and whenever we do so we will notify you by posting a revised version on the Website. If, however, we plan to make a material change in the way we collect, use, or store your personal information, we will provide prior notice on our website, and by email.
You will then have the chance to decide whether or not we will use or disclose your information in that new manner, whether through an "opt-out" procedure or by ending your relationship with us. Such changes will become effective, at the earliest, 30 days after the date of the email notifications.
We ask that minors refrain from using our Service or submitting any personal information to us.
Minors (those under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our Service.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
We will collect the following information about you, which may include non-public personal information:
- Personal and financial Information you give us as a result of using the Service, such as your address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, all or part of your Social Security number, bank account online login information, bank account number, and credit/debit card number. Under certain circumstances we will also collect and save information obtained from (i) copies of official identification documents, including your Passport or Drivers' License, and (ii) your picture, video/audio recording, or other evidence of yourself with your identification documentation.
- Third party personal information you provide in order for us to facilitate funds transfers, such as your recipient's full name, physical address, email address, and phone number. However, we will not contact your recipients except as instructed by you or as required to complete a transaction. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided.
- Information about your usage of the Service, including your transaction history, and how and to whom you use the Service to send or receive money;
- Information that we lawfully obtain from third parties, such as identity verification services, electronic database services, and credit reporting agencies;
- Information that we indirectly obtain from you, such as information about the hardware and software you use when accessing the Service, your IP address, and the pages you access on this website, and other websites that you visit prior to accessing the Service.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by KanaCash. and our marketing, analytics and risk partners or affiliates. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Why We Collect Information
We collect Personal and Non-Personal information for the following purposes:
- To process your transactions.
- To verify your identity.
- To collect payment for your use of the Service.
- To track, improve and personalize our Services, content and advertising
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as those relating to "know-your-customer," and anti-money laundering requirements.
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service.
- To create an account connection between your KanaCash account and a third-party account or platform (such as your online bank account);
- To send you marketing notices, service updates, and promotional offers
- To collect survey information that will be used to monitor or improve the use of our Service and overall customer satisfaction.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Service. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.